Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Disappointment

This is from 12/2007 also



I am up one day and down the next sometimes it feels like I am crazy and this makes me know I am not. I want so many things for my life and the lives of my children. I love my daughter dearly but I think she will never know that and I can't really blame it on anyone but myself. Sure I have anger and disappointment within my family. How would you feel if your Mother didn't want you and your Father didn't care. The thought of family makes me weep and cringe. How can these people claim to care about you then try to emotionally kill you the next. The irony of it all is my mother and I will probably never be more than people tied together by blood and I have somehow kept that cycle going with my own daughter.

1 comments:

From the pen of Crystal Connor said...

Maybe not, she is YOUR daughter afterall so give her a little more credit and a little more time.

Post a Comment